- An established regulated entity seeking to develop a new P2P service focused on the real estate industry, which will be headquartered in London. In anticipation of its application to the FCA for approval, the firm is recruiting a senior team who will be responsible for launching, growing and developing the company.
- The Firm has established a new role for a Chief Executive Officer who will have the ability to launch, lead and develop a dynamic new and unique P2P company. Experienced candidate should be able to demonstrate leadership skills, industry knowledge, and have an excellent understanding of the market and the changing regulatory environment. A professional approach to their work is essential. Exposure to the FCA and regulatory environment is essential.
- The company embeds a tech-driven and client-centric ethos and seeks to recruit an employee who shares those values, has the ability to find innovative solutions and is passionate about adding value. All candidates need to be able to demonstrate that they can meet the necessary regulatory standards and qualifications.
- Your role will be to participate in company strategy formulation and the development of the Peer to Peer Lending business plan & model.
- Proactively source new business from a network of both Banks & Financial Institutions, and Real Estate Developers, in addition to Professional Introducers including Accountants, Solicitors and Brokers.
- You will have overall responsibility and oversight of all aspects to the company business
- You will have the responsibility to make the necessary key hires to ensure the onward growth and development of the company.
- Develop a profession and customer-focused company.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships
- A strong work ethic with a desire to meet and surpass targets.
- Ability to make dynamic decisions quickly.
- Understanding and management of risk.
- Successfully manage a portfolio of clients and maintain an extremely high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identify and evaluate potential clients.
- To lead the team and meet team targets.
- To endorse the brand and company ethos.
The successful candidate will be driven, personable, ambitious and have extensive experience of business development in a sales-based environment whilst maintaining a high level of client relations.
Experience & Salary:
- 5+ years working in a CEO management role in the financial services sector;
- Experience working in a P2P firm is highly desirable
- Proven track record in business development in the Peer to Peer business or related business is desirable.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Risk, Finance, Accountancy or a related discipline
- A postgraduate or industry qualification is preferable
Personal characteristics of suitable candidates:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills required
- Candidate must be:
- Fit and proper to perform the role
- Excellent at communicating and influencing stakeholders;
- Attentive to detail;
- Flexible and capable of working across multiple legal entities;
- innovative and solution-driven;