Job descriptionJob Title:
- Chief Bridge Engineer
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Salary / Benefits:
- 40,000 - 60,000 DKK per month depending on experience
- My client are a consulting engineering group with operations worldwide. They are a market leader in the consulting sector and continually looking for international and local talent to assist with current and future projects
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering
- 10 - 15 experience in bridge design or project management
- Bridge engineering with experience in the design of new reinforced concrete structures covering several aspects of the overall design including foundation engineering as well as load assessment of existing structures.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Worked in all phases of the project life cycle, from the early stages of feasibility studies to detailed design projects for contractors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish / Norwegian / Swedish / English
- Experience of BIM software / work is a significant advantage (TEKLA, Microstation, Revit, etc.)
- Work on a variety of interesting and challenging bridge structures spread across Scandinavia's which will require cross boarder co-operation.
- National level involved in loads on and safety of structures and implementation of bridge specific Eurocodes.
- Focus on new railway, road and footbridges but also have significant experience within movable bridges
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis