Chef/experienced cook required to prepare, cook and serve up to 20 evening meals in a secure residential location. 10hr contract at a rate of £9.50 per hour
Saturday and Sunday 1pm-6pm
Chef will be required to undertake all aspects of HACCP and comply to all company policies and procedures.
Sodexo are committed to developing and increase their employees catering level and pass a recognised qualificationsJob Introduction
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Chef to join our busy team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main Responsibilities
- To assist in implementing and maintaining the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals and breaks at the required time, being provided to the standard of the food service offer(s) and laid down in the Service Level Agreement and to the Client's, Customer's and Sodexo’s satisfaction.
- To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements: for example, nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- To assist in implementing and maintaining the service for all Hospitality related activities, production service, clear down
- To report and, where possible, take action for any incidents of accident, fire, loss, theft, damage, unfit food, or any other irregularities
- To attend meetings and training courses as required.
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to verbally communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Literate and numerate
- 5706/2 or NVQ2 chef qualification, or equivalent