Location: Mayfair, London
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Working Hours: 6am - 3pm with a 30-minute lunch break
Salary: £10-£12 per hour (negotiable depending on experience) + a positive working environment, shared tips & opportunities for progression within the company!
An high-end award-winning eatery is looking for a Chef experienced in making egg dishes, complex salads, and innovative sandwiches to join their busy team.
As their Chef, you will be working at their upmarket eatery in Mayfair that serves delicious breakfast, lunch, pastries, and amazing coffee all day every day of the week. The restaurant is all about great tasting food, lots of fresh and seasonal ingredients!
What You'll Need as a Chef:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years' experience as a Chef or similar role
- Experience in making breakfast, egg dishes, preparing complex salads, and creating tasty innovative sandwiches and light lunch dishes
- Capable of running a small kitchen
- Willing to commute to London
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work with a creative flair in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in stock management
- Dedicated to food quality and control
If this sounds interesting, click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including Sous Chef, Kitchen Staff, Head Chef, Cooking, Chef De Partie, Assistant Head Chef, CDP, Commis Chef may also be considered for this role.