Chef de Partie – The Seafood Restaurant
Full time - 40 hours per week
Up to £10.72 per hour (£9.22, plus tips up to £1.50 per hour)
The Seafood Restaurant was the first restaurant opened by Rick Stein and Jill Stein in 1975. The Seafood Restaurant in Padstow is famous for establishing an international reputation for the very freshest fish and shellfish, often landed on our doorstep. In the centre of the restaurant is a Seafood Bar where guests can enjoy watching chefs assembling platters of oysters, langoustines and sashimi.
Chefs de Partie play an integral part in the smooth operation of our professional kitchens. As Chef de Partie you'll support the kitchen with the running of your section and will act as a role model for the kitchen team. You'll be passionate, have an eye for detail and will share our love for the industry.
At the Rick Stein Group we’re passionate about working with fresh ingredients and developing our people to be the best that they can be
What you’ll get from us:
- With potential tips earnings from £1.50 per hour, you could earn from £10.54 per hour
- 50% discount in our restaurants and 20% discount in our shops
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Support with finding accommodation locally
If you’d like to join our team as Chef de Partie click apply to send us your CV.
Up to £10.72 per hour