Are you an experienced Chef De Partie, looking to take on a new challenge? If so, Skylark Golf & Country Clubare recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you in Fareham!
What will the Chef de Partie be responsible for?
Reporting to the Head Chef, the successful Chef will be responsible for food preparation in all areas of the kitchen. Skylark completes 200 covers a day and hosts 150 weddings a year, so if variety is what you are looking for, this would be the perfect position for you!
You will be accountable for:
- Food preparation
- Cooking a variety of meals to agreed timescales and to a high standard
- Be responsible for hygiene and wastage in your own section and in the kitchen as a whole
- Take responsibility for the receipt and safe storage of deliveries
- Ensure that good levels of personal hygiene are maintained and dress codes are adhered to
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
This job presents a fantastic opportunity for ambitious Chef De Partie, who wants to further develop their career within the catering industry, for this you require the following:
- Experience of food preparation
- Ideally hold a level 1 and level 2 award in food preparation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be Organised
- Eager to develop
- Flexible towards working hours
These are just a few of the reasons why our team of Chef De Partielove working for Skylark Golf & Country Club:
- Competitive salary
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Company pension
We know we would be nothing without our team, so we put our employees needs at the forefront of our business. You will receive 50% discount on food and drink at the club, free of charge golf & gym membership and team social events.
Skylark is a beautiful and award-winning golf and country club located in Whiteley, Hampshire. Skylark welcomes keen golfers to play on the 18 hole manicured golf course, dine in an award winning restaurant, relax in the newly refurbished spa, and enjoy excellent fitness facilities.
Sounds good right? Click APPLY below to register your interest with Skylark Golf & Country Club in the role of Chef De Partie!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Competitive + Benefits