A Senior Landscape Architect / Chartered Landscape Architect required for a multi-disciplinary practice that have specialist and dedicated teams within planning, urban design and landscape architecture.
Within the Landscape Architecture division they offer a range of services that include planning, masterplanning, concept design, detailed design schemes, landscape and visual impact assessments, planning applications and environmental improvement studies within a range of sectors such as education, leisure, health, retail and public realm.
Senior Landscape Architect / Chartered Landscape Architect will be proficient with CAD packages and have strong graphic ability with InDesign and Photoshop as well as demonstrating technical and design experience whilst working in Practice. In addition to this you will also be highly competent working with design programmes such as AutoCAD, Photoshop, Revit / BIM etc.
Senior Landscape Architect / Chartered Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Working on projects in from residential, education and regeneration schemes.
- Work on a range of tasks including landscape design, landscape planning and Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Assisting in delivering projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget
Senior Landscape Architect / Chartered Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in Landscape Architecture
- Chartered Landscape Architect
- Have a design focus to your role, and with it a portfolio demonstrating design flair from experience within Practice
- A good personality - to both bring to the team and in order to liaise and work with other members of staff.
Senior Landscape Architect / Chartered Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary of £30,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Flexible working (2 days in the office, 3 days at home)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.