Due to our continuing success and growth, we are now looking for our next talented Chartered Building Surveyor to join our Building Surveyor team working in a multi-disciplinary consultancy office environment in a vibrant part of London (SE1).
As a Building Surveyor based at our offices in London, you will work with a wide range of clients, managing their property portfolios, projects and transactions. You will be responsible for providing advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment. This will include work for our commercial, education, residential, leisure and health clients.
This is an opportunity to expand your skills, build upon your experience and develop your career in a growing and successful team.
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations (land and buildings)
- MRICS Chartered
- Experience in a similar role with a project work bias
What’s in it for you:
At Ridge we invest heavily in our biggest assets........our people. We actively challenge and continuously improve our performance by investing in the training and development of our people. And as you will find out from day one in your Ridge career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
- 25 days holiday
- Company car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: Standard 6% Ridge Contribution
- Highly competitive salary