Charity Sector Sales Person – £25,000 - £30,000 - Darlington
My client provides branding solutions to event organisers, specialising in mass participation events. They work with clients to design and deliver world-class and engaging event branding.
The business can grow its Commercial Team and to bring in a new individual to specifically focus on developing further revenue and profit streams in the Charity Sector.
There are a number of other relatively mature routes to market that the existing sales team will continue to manage and farm.
My client is wanting an entrepreneurial, creative and ambitious Direct Sales Specialist with a ‘can do’ attitude, working within in-house Fulfilment, Product Design and Artwork Teams.
The client is wanting someone who understands innovation is a key objective; as such, working in a frequently changing environment where the successful candidate will need to remain flexible, adjust plans and know how to manage relationships.
In addition to UK events the new member of the team should also seek to develop commercial opportunities elsewhere in Europe and internationally.
Identify new event sectors and clients
Work with your colleagues to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Input into resource planning for events team across portfolio of events throughout the year
Weekly reporting of key issues/milestones/delivery dates/installs and new projects
Where required attend events.
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience of selling into the Charity Sector, specifically events participation would be advantageous but not essential.
- Print experience is advantageous but not essential.
- The Ability to Sell
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and hunger for business development and surpassing sales targets
- Whilst there will be elements of account management and marketing, these are not the priority skills required by the business at this time.
- Understanding the technical product specification is important, as is the ability to create an overall ‘solution sale’ for customers. This suggests that the successful candidate will be able to manage complexity and have strong influencing skills across a number of stakeholder types.
- Excellent organisational skills, and meticulous use of our CRM System
- Operational awareness
- Thrives in a high pressure environment, working to deadlines
- Analytical, calm, creative with good communication skills whilst being tenacious
- Ability to prioritise
- Fabulous Interpersonal Skills