Wesser Limited are currently recruiting for door to door charity fundraisers to work as part of our national live-in fundraising teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to raise funds on behalf of organisations that are directly responsible for saving thousands of lives every year.
As this is a live-in role you will be required to relocate and join one of our fundraising teams where subsidised accommodation of a high standard is provided.
If you are a friendly, talkative and motivated individual that wants to make a real difference in the charity sector, this could be the perfect role for you!
What we offer:
- £10.00 per hour basic
- Excellent bonus structure
- Subsidised accommodation
- Full training provided (no experience necessary)
- 35 hour/5 day working week (Monday to Friday)
- Team company car
- Company pension scheme
- Industry leading career development program
- Refer a friend scheme
The role of a Wesser Charity Fundraiser:
- Deliver key information to the public about how they can support the lifesaving work of our charity partners.
- Be an ambassador for Wesser and our charity partners London’s Air Ambulance, St John Ambulance, St John Wales or St Andrews First Aid.
- Represent Wesser and support our mission to deliver an outstanding, ethical fundraising service.
- Be part of a passionate, lively and ethical fundraising team
About Wesser and our charity partners:
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of the world’s best known charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by our fundraising teams across Europe. In the UK we support the lifesaving work of London’s Air Ambulance, St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales and St Andrews First Aid, all of which are renowned for delivering lifesaving services.
Apply Now – You will be directed to a quick and simple online application form. All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
+ Bonuses + Subsidized Accommodation + Company Car + Pension