Do you want to raise funds for a charity that saves countless lives?
Join the Wesser Fundraising Team!
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of some of the worlds most valued charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by our fundraising teams across Europe. In the UK we support the lifesaving work of St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales and St Andrews First Aid, all of which are renowned for delivering lifesaving first aid training and services.
We are currently recruiting for door to door charity fundraisers to work as part of our regional fundraising teams in Edinburgh. This is a fantastic opportunity to fundraise in your local area on behalf of St Andrews First Aid, an organisation renowned for supporting local communities by utilizing their network of volunteers and delivering vital first aid training.
What we offer:
- £9.00 per hour
- Rewarding bonus structure (OTE £1600 – £2000 per month)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extensive training and development program
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Fully employed permanent role
- Full time (25 hours) and part time (15 hours or more)
Charity Fundraising role:
- Engage with members of the general public in a friendly and relaxed manner
- Promote the lifesaving work of St Andrews First Aid
- Be part of a lively, successful local fundraising team
What we’re looking for:
- Motivated, fun-loving and friendly individuals
- Caring and considerate people
- People that want to make a difference in the charity sector
- An excellent level of verbal and written English
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must be able to travel to and from a fundraising area within the region advertised
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
+ Bonuses + Company Car + Pension