Would you like to work on behalf of amazing organisations like UNICEF and Cancer Research UK? No experience necessary and immediate starts available.
Our Charity Fundraisers work in private venues like shopping centres and train stations, engaging members of the public, delivering the message of the charities and raising vital funds to help make a positive change for people and animals worldwide.
Charity Fundraiser Benefits:
- Basic pay of £325 per week
- Realistic OTE of between £26k - £40k in your first 12 months
- Weekly pay one week in arrears
- 5 day working week
- Full training, support and development
- Fun working environment
- Incentives and award
- Extra £75 per week when you become a Team Leader
Together was founded in 2008 as a face-to-face fundraising agency determined to change the industry and raise standards. The last 10 years has seen us change the face of fundraising through our innovative techniques and experiential campaigns. From working with new technologies like VR headsets, to our fully immersive jungle experience, we are constantly striving for new ways to improve the donor experience.
We stand alone with the selection of charities we represent, being the most recognisable brands in the sector. We work in the largest venues in the UK, with the busiest footfalls and best demographics to obtain quality long-term supporters for our clients. Having created a very successful fundraising formula, Together is in an exciting time of development and growth. We are looking for the right caliber of candidate to join our organisation.
Charity Fundraiser Requirements:
When joining Together you do not need fundraising or sales experience as we offer fantastic ongoing training. We are committed to developing and growing our staff from within, which enables us to give you the necessary skills to succeed and become a part of our established and successful fundraising team (Deputy Team Leader and Team Leader positions available for experienced candidates).
As a Venue Fundraiser you will have the utmost confidence in approaching and speaking to potential customers face to face, inspiring them to support the charity that you represent.
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent English
- A desire to make a difference for the charity you represent
- Permission to work within the UK
- A desire to work hard for the rewards we offer
This is an exciting opportunity for existing fundraisers, or candidates from a customer facing or sales environment, to work for one of the UK’s most ethical fundraising companies.Responsibilities
As a Charity Fundraiser you will work in a different shopping centre or train station each week. You will approach members of the public, build rapport and then inspire them to commit to a long term direct debit on behalf of the charity you are representing. Responsibilities include:
- Inspire 3 people each day to become long term donors for the cause you represent
- Represent Together Fundraising and our charity partners positively and professionally
- Work 5 days a week between Monday to Saturday (2x Saturdays per month with a day off in the week)
- Cover the cost of your own transport within Edinburgh
Successful Charity Fundraiser candidates will be subject to a criminal record check. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature and circumstances of offences