Do you want to raise funds for a charity that saves countless lives?
Join the Wesser Fundraising Team!
Wesser are currently recruiting talented door to door charity fundraisers to work as part of our newest fundraising team in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on behalf of an organisation that is directly responsible for saving thousands of lives every year while being supported by a fundraising organisation with over 50 years of experience.
As a Wesser Fundraiser you will be provided with an industry leading hourly rate, an achievable bonus structure and numerous fantastic incentives to keep you motivated. We are also keen to develop all our team members to become industry leaders able to motivate and manage their own teams.
Whether you are an experienced fundraiser or simply a fun-loving, friendly individual that wants to make a real difference in the charity sector, this is the perfect job for you!
What we offer:
- £9.00 per hour
- Rewarding bonus structure (OTE £1600 – £2000 per month)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extensive training and development program
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Fully employed permanent role
- Full or part time roles available
Charity Fundraising role:
- Engage with members of the general public in a friendly and relaxed manner
- Promote the lifesaving work of St John Ambulance
- Be part of a lively, successful local fundraising team
What we’re looking for:
- Motivated, fun-loving and friendly individuals
- Caring and considerate people
- People that want to make a difference in the charity sector
- An excellent level of verbal and written English
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must be able to travel to and from a fundraising area within the region advertised
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
+ Bonuses + Pension