Channel Partnership Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Channel Partnership Manager, you will have 5+ years of work experience in channel business development or partnerships at a SaaS company.
Initially on an 11-month contract, you will develop and lead partnerships in order to scale the customer acquisition, implementation and customer success.
Job Reference: BBBH 17530
What will a Channel Partnership Manager do?
- Continue to develop and lead partnerships in order to scale the customer acquisition, implementation and customer success.
- Effectively localise global and regional strategies & programs
- Negotiate, enable and on-board key distributors, consulting organisations, resellers and new channels to bring the best experience to their customers.
- Drive quarterly business plans with partners and own the day-to-day execution via a direct and active relationship with partners.
- Complete ownership of the product awareness and sales via partner-led go-to-market activities and channel-sales plays, e.g. account-based marketing, events, campaigns,
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and run quarterly business reviews with regional & global partner exec teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, customer success, partner engineering, legal, marketing, and PR.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in channel business development or partnerships at a SaaS company
- Experience driving early stage product adoption, leveraging ecosystems, channel and strategies of scale
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Experienced in program management
- Strategic thinker
- Strong negotiator
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040