- You will ensure that our sales targets are achieved in the online channel. You are responsible for the implementation and optimization of campaigns in the disciplines of SEA, SEO, Display, Native, Social Advertising, Email, Influencer and Content Marketing.
- You will design and optimize advertising material, landing pages, websites, email campaigns and conversion rates, and derive permanent optimization measures for future campaigns.
- You will support the development and enhancement of automated, digital campaigns and measures along the entire customer journey to win new customers and develop existing customers.
- You coordinate of external service providers and close cooperation with the departments for content marketing (content creation), Sales and IT.
- You monitor and report to measure the success of the digital channel mix.
- You are responsible for further development of the web applications, the sales customer portal, app connection and the interfaces from the online services (frontends) to the energy management systems (ERP/backend systems).
- Ideally you have already gained experience in Online Marketing from leading energy suppliers.
- You have an University degree in Marketing, Business Informatics, Web development, Software development or similar - alternatively 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- At least five years of sound professional experience in the field of digital marketing, online strategy or go to market management.
- You know what it means to be a communicative team player with high flexibility. Ideally, you have already gained experience in the agile world of work at an e-commerce company or digital marketing agency.
- Energy industry background is a clear advantage.
- Confident handling of common marketing tools such as DSPs, GDN, DMP and customer journey solutions is expected.
- Good knowledge of WEB programming languages and the CMS system TYPO3, as well as interface technologies and experience in PPC advertising, ideally with a focus on SEA, display, email marketing would be an advantage.
- You are experienced in working with relevant platforms and analytics tools.
- You have a distinctly analytical and conceptual way of thinking combined with a structured way of working and a high affinity for numbers.
- Very good written and spoken German and very good English skills round off your profile.
|And this is how we back you up:|
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our "Gl�ckspilz" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
Keywords:�IT, Solar, Photovoltaic, Channel Manager, Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing, Business Development, Energy Retail, Marketing