Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions (RPWS) serves the core financial needs of individual clients and plan participants by providing best in class, integrated products in the most intuitive, efficient and client friendly way while maintaining a forward thinking mindset and risk management focus. RPWS is responsible for both the institutional and personal retirement capability set to include 401(k), Equity and Health Benefit plans for companies of all sizes as well as college savings, personal retirement planning, retirement income, insurance and estate planning for individuals. RPWS also provides tools and content that enables advisors and bankers to help their client’s live their best financial lives.
The Institutional Retirement Digital team is seeking an awesome Product Owner to define strategy, develop and launch Retirement Planning and Guidance capabilities for Institutional Retirement clients.
The ideal candidate will be a forward thinking leader with a proven track record of creditable deliveries to market. You’ll be creative, resourceful, enthusiastic and a highly motivated self-starter with an ability to own and manage multiple priorities simultaneously. In addition to digital experience, the role requires an individual with a strong combination of strategic thinking, detailed tactical planning, product owner and project management expertise.
The successful candidate will serve as a primary conduit for and between Digital product, Retirement product, marketing, operations, technology, internal counsel/control, and line of business partners; and will have accountability for establishing/maintaining strong relationships and building consensus with peers and partners across the organization.
- Shape the digital strategy charting the feature and capability roadmap to deliver a world class client experience for planning and guidance capabilities
- Coordinate and lead cross line-of-business (Advisory, Investing and Retail Banking) partner alignment to drive initiative strategy, planning, stakeholder approvals and execution pathing
- Ability to navigate and influence organization without assistance, and implement work in a collaborative nature
- Ability to look at competitive landscape and drive new ideas
- Superb attention to detail and is super focused on client experience
- Defining and owning business requirements for project initiatives
- Working with XD to document use cases and design wireframes
- Partnering with technology in agile environments to implement both large and small scale changes Monitoring and maintaining control processes, like web page reviews, to insure our digital experience is working properly and affording clients and optimized experience
- 10 years of digital product management and business analyst experience, yet still hands on
- Detailed analytical & story-telling skills to allow you to drive the product forward
- Developed & launched major projects/products to market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with requirements writing, use case documentation and knowledge of agile based development life-cycle
- Experience in working with XD resources balancing the need for consistency in creative but also timescales of delivery
- Experience with creating/executing testing artifacts; test plans, test scripts and defect tracking
- Ability to work across all ranks of our organization to drive consensus, with a primary focus on doing the right thing for the customer
- A strong technical background who won’t shy away from API discussion
- Bachelors degree required
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40