Avro is making energy simpler, cheaper and better. Avro Energy are currently looking for dynamic, proactive and passionate individuals to join our Change of Tenancy Team who will be responsible for delivering engaging interactions with existing customers who have left their property. The reason for this we're not your average energy company and were not interested in having purely transactional relationships with our customers, instead we want to attract members with exciting propositions and offers, demonstrate the value and quality of the service we provide, and ensure a long lasting relationship.
Avro are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and are an exciting addition to the energy supply market. The company is designed to create a simplistic approach to energy supply. We’re focused on maintaining the revolutionary, customer-focused culture to facilitate our success and we want to do that by finding and growing our own talent. We need to help make things simple and easy for our customers, whether they be households or businesses. We do this by working closely with our Operations teams to find innovative ways of delivering excellence across our core business, and working with our Propositions, Sales and Commercial teams to creatively deliver more engaging, experiential, and valuable outcomes for our customers via creative technology solutions, customer journeys, offers / rewards, engaging content, etc.
This role isn't one single activity, its lots of incremental changes to the way we interact with new and existing customers to ensure we deliver an outstanding, holistic experience that sets our company apart! Avro cares deeply about helping the technology and energy industries become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example.
Working in our Change of Tenancy Team you will be responsible for:
- Processing Change of Tenancy requests within our designated time frames
- Investigating and resolving a range of complex accounts, following them through to a resolution
- Processing final statements for move outs
- Processing change of tenancy letters
- Customer contact via phone & email for additional email information
- You’ll be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day
- You’ll learn vast amounts about the way the energy industry works, but also how a modern, innovative company engages with its customers
- You’ll work in a fast paced, target focused environment constantly striving to ensure we’re providing the best customer service
- You’ll resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder, more complex ones
Our Change of Tenancy team drives Avro's long term success. We're looking for people willing to invest into the role and the team with the opportunity to progress into further roles in the future.
At Avro we want to hire people able to get going quickly, interested in learning new things and comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we're also open-minded. If you recognise yourself in any of these traits, we’d love for you to send us an application
- You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
- You care deeply about how companies treat their customers
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You’re comfortable with numbers and learning new technology
- You’re reliable, energetic and able to prioritise effectively
- You're passionate, resourceful and imaginative
- You're comfortable with rolling up sleeves to get a job done we're a scale-up company, so sometimes we have to play more roles than we would in a larger corporate
- You're comfortable working effectively stakeholders across the business and with third-party agencies
- You're friendly and personable able to work well within a team and create a positive working environment for own team
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Basic Excel skills
- Experience in a similar role, or experience working within a letting agency is desirable
• Starting salary - £22,500
• No Weekends
• Overtime Available at Additional Rate
• Holiday entitlement of 20 days plus 8 bank holidays, which increases with length of service up to 5 extra days
• Pension Plan
• Regular social and team building events!
Why work for Avro?
We value our people more than anything, we don't expect our staff to care about our company without us caring about them first. We look after you in the hope that you will show the same care to our customers. Not only are we caring, but we are fun! Also, were at the forefront of a rapidly developing energy industry and w'ed love you to be part of that change!
We are very proud to be the 2019 uSwitch - Best Value For Money Energy Supplier
Who are Avro?
Avro is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK; a business that aims to re-write the rule book within the energy industry. We believe in offering simple, flexible and affordable energy to the whole of the UK. Whats more, we are on a mission to help our customers to reduce and save on their energy bills. You see, energy companies have spent too long taking advantage of their customers. We are simpler, affordable and better alternative.
Recruitment Agencies Please note we do not accept speculative CVs. Should any be submitted we will accept these as direct applications