WM Reply are looking to add a Change Manager to our team in London.
A fantastic opportunity has arose in WM Engage – a team who focuses on change management, adoption,
creative copy, design and UX.
Job Title: Change Manager
Salary: Up to £65k, dependant on experience.
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
WM Reply - Who we are:
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are an 80 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 7,000 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites.
With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
Our mission is to build the world’s best Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 solutions to help organisations overcome business challenges. So ideally you will have experience of O365 & Sharepoint.
- Create change management strategies and implement them
- Stakeholder Management & Engagement
- Knowledge of Technology led change programmes
- Lead Change Management Activities
- Knowledge of Change Management Methodolgies
- Managing Communications consultants
Quirks you'll Love
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!