Change Manager who has a good understanding of business change management methodologies, tools and techniques with strong business, digital and systems analysis skills is required for a 3 month contract in Chiswick, West London.
Candidates will need to be an experienced Operations Manager with proven experience identifying and delivering change.
RATE: £400 - £450 per day
LOCATION: Chiswick, West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, 3 Month Contract
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Change Manager who has a good understanding of business change management methodologies, tools and techniques with strong business, digital and systems analysis skills.
Working as the Change Manager you will facilitate the transformation of the Client’s consumer care department from its current state designed for internal processes and procedural delivery to an externally focused, customer engagement contact centre.
As the Change Manager, you will lead the review and adoption of new and enhanced processes and/or procedures across the operation. These changes could include technology implementations, digital innovation and overall operational efficiencies.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Change Manager:
- Assess existing operational processes, procedures, system usage and team skills to identify opportunity for customer experience and efficiency improvements
- Map customer journeys and use analytics and insight to identify opportunity for:
- Quick operational fixes
- Launch of new digital channels to improve customer experience/ remove unnecessary contact
- Longer term opportunities for digital transformation
- Work with business areas, to review and complete:
- Team role and responsibilities review and make recommendations for structure changes
- Service level / KPI target review and recommendations
- Operating model changes to optimise service across workforce management, opening hours, “bricks and mortar vs WFH models” etc
- Training to revise current training materials
- Process/ Operational Manuals
- MI suitability
- Identify improvements that are client dependant to drive greater customer loyalty / efficiencies
- Identify areas for change; benefits, risks and mitigation and document within a business case
- Present findings to internal stakeholders and client stakeholder
- Experienced Operations Manager
- Proven experience identifying and delivering change to enhance the customer experience and drive greater efficiencies within contact centre services
- Good understanding of business change management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Good knowledge and experience of Consumer Good Products / Retail/ Contact Centres familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience in data gathering and facilitation techniques
- Strong business, digital and systems analysis skills with the ability to troubleshoot when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage all types of stakeholders and mitigate and change risk
- Confident in using total MS office suite
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Have a forward thinking and open-minded vision for the business driving change control with all employees to support effective positive change
- Self-starter that will “roll their sleeves up and lead from the front”
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5515
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chiswick, West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk