Our client, a leading, PE owned, global security solutions providers is looking for a European CFO to join their executive team to assist with the turnaround and growth of the business.
Reporting to the Global CFO, you will be vital to the success of the business and will need to have a passion for driving business growth. The position can be based either in London or in another major European capital.
- Lead the financial strategy for the European organization and overall accountability for the finance function in Europe.
- Overseeing a large, geographically disperse Finance team who is responsible for the day to day financial management of the group
- Actively contribute to the strategic planning process, including business planning and The Person
- Build a best-in-class finance function and team, with strong operational process and discipline extending across all departments and business functions globally
- This is a fast moving and expanding company the CFO needs to be able to reflect that, working at pace and growing the business.
- Tenured CFO with at least 15 years of experience in global or regional roles within the manufacturing and or construction industry.
- Experience with private equity lead companies a plus
- Proven track record of working in a senior finance role within manufacturing and or construction industry
- Sound operational understanding / experience and the ability to lead large teams
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be an individual of stature who has strong presence and the skill and ability to influence others
- Confident individual who have passion for what they do and is not afraid to talk out
- Able to manage external relations with investors, banks, lawyers, accountants, and auditors
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in economic disciplines or equivalent
- Flexible BOE