CDM / Health & Safety Consultant
Cranleigh Health & Safety are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice working within the construction, infrastructure and property industry. Due to their growth and increasing workload, they are looking to hire an experienced CDM / Health and Safety Consultant to be based at their head office.
CDM / Health and Safety Consultant Responsibilities and Duties:
* Undertaking duties in accordance with the Construction Design Management (CDM) Regulations 2015, covering their projects across the Midlands.
* Assisting clients to ensure they comply with their duties.
* Act as the nominated advisor to external Principal Designer organisations
* Assist the design teams to comply with Principal Designer role,
* Undertaking site H&S audits.
CDM / Health and Safety Consultant Experience and Qualifications Required:
* At least 3 years' experience providing CDM Co-ordinator or Health and Safety Consultant services within the construction industry.
* Extensive knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007 and 2015.
* NEBOSH Construction
* Recognised membership of a proven Health and Safety organisation - preferably IMaPS (previously referred to as RMaPS 2015)
* Stakeholder pension + private healthcare
* Life assurance
* 26days holiday + banks
* Season ticket or car loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Free eye tests
* 37.5hour working weeks
* 45p mile business mileage
To discuss the role in more detail or to express an interest, please contact Tom Tabor at Cranleigh Health & Safety on 01483 279699 or email@example.com with your CV.