GEP helps global enterprises operate more efficiently and maximize business and shareholder value.
Fresh thinking, innovative products, unrivaled domain and subject expertise, and smart, passionate people.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Building long term category strategies
- Conducting opportunity assessments, budgeting and sourcing wave plans to support overall savings target achievement
- Using innovative, and category specific procurement levers to drive value for your client
- Leading all supplier selection and procurement activities (e.g. RFI, RFP, RFQ, Scorecard and Bid Analysis, etc.)
- Supplier contracts negotiation
- Ownership of Third Party Vendor performance (SLA’s/KPI’s)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline
- Post-Graduate degree preferred or relevant industry certifications are desired (MCIPS/CPM/CPSM/CSCP/CPIM).
- 3-5 years of experience in a category management, procurement, and/or supply chain function
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High degree of motivation
- Ability to prioritise and self-direct
- Strong business acumen and sound interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Candidates will have opportunitiesto further develop their skills as part of their continuous professional development through various training and development techniques offered within GEP.
- On-going training to enhance senior client relationship management skills
- Grow category knowledge to expert levels
- Diverse exposure to GEP’s clients in several Industry verticals – Manufacturing, Life Sciences,
Automobile, CPG etc.
- Lateral career progression (upon proven capabilities) to GEP’s service roles – Supply Chain, Technology and other Consulting area
**Applicants must be willing to travel to the client site (1 hour train from London Waterloo) 3 days per week**
To be considered for this opportunity, click 'Apply' along with your CV!
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Work From Home