Catering Assistant - Casual - Weekends
Shifts: Covering holidays and absence
Are you warm, friendly and genuine? Do you enjoy working with cuomersst? We’ve an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding catering career with us, Elior UK - a leading contract caterer.
Elior UK operate across a diverse range of industries such as stadiums, offices, museums, schools, universities and care homes with plenty of career development opportunities. We are in a period of growth and there’s no better time to join.
This exciting opportunity as a Catering Assistant is based at MHA Welland Place, St Mary's Rd, Market Harborough LE16 7GF. You will be joining an enthusiastic team of 4 professionals and reporting into the chef manager.
As a Catering Assistant within our Caterplus brand, part of Elior UK, you will provide nutritious and tasty food within the care sector including residential homes, independent villages and Kosher-care.
Your key responsibilities as the Catering Assistant will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Adhoc duties to support the catering team and services
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Catering Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A great team player
- Catering experience desirable but not essential
Why it’s great to work for us:
We are passionate about focusing on colleagues and hold Elior Annual Awards Events, recognition schemes every month plus training and career progression through the Academy and Apprenticeship qualifications.
You can request additional leave for charity work and we provide a Colleague Support Programme for health & wellbeing support.
We foster and believe in diversity and believe a workplace free from discrimination leads to a fun, supportive environment.
Click on apply now. All you need is an updated CV and cover letter, we'll do the rest.
If you need any reasonable adjustments to attend an interview, please let us know.
*All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
#teamelior #eliorcareers #eliorjobs #cateringjobs
Twitter: @elioruk Facebook: Elior Careers
In line with General Data Protection Regulations you can find our Privacy Notice on our website.