FPSG are recruiting an experienced Cashroom Assistant for a leading professional services client based in Edinburgh.
Working part of a successful and established team, this is a full time, 12 month fixed term contract to start ASAP.
35 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm with a salary of £20-22k per annum.
You will provide full Cashroom Assistance for the finance division within a leading professional services organisation.
- You will be responsible for processing expenses and payments of fees
- Assist in processing client and firm invoices
- Process payment of fees
- Ensure confidentiality, accuracy and integrity of data are maintained
- Time management skills
- Process all credit and expenses
- Communicate and escalate any problems to the cashroom manager
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- Previous experience within a finance based role is essential (ideally within a professional services organisation)
- The ability to work under tight deadlines
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to use initiative in a proactive manner
- Excellent administration skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Present a professional image and demonstrates excellent skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the firms processes
- Comply with all in-house policies and procedures
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.