JJ Food Service Ltd is an award-winning FMCG food service provider which has shown immense growth with over 800 employees and revenue of over £200 million.
We are currently seeking an experienced Cashier/Sales Assistant to work in our Leicester Branch and to interact with our customers face to face and input orders to the system for collection and delivery to join us and be a part of the company`s transition into new markets and its next phase of growth.
This position will suit you if you are/have:
- Can do attitude
- A genuine passion for food
- Sales approach
- Persuasion and Assertiveness
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- High level language and of computer literacy (Good levels of command Word, Excel is a must)
We offer a salary of £18,000 Pro Rata
- Part Time 20 Hours Per Week
- Permanent Contract (no agencies)
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 paid days for each completed year of service)
- Enrolment into Pension Scheme
- Free secure parking
- JJ Discount Portal
- Continuous developments and long term career prospects
Initial training will be provide
Your main job duties will be:
- Maintain excellent customer service, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently Generate sales leads in order to promote sales of JJ Food Service products and increase annual turnover in line with sales targets.
- Interact with customers and input orders to the system for collection and delivery Identify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of products to increase levels of business activity and growth of existing accounts
- Generate sales through contact with prospective customers acting as a sales representative when required
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks for stable and long term employment and wants to be a part of successful family run Company.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and expertise and you want to work for the one of most successful award winning, independent Company in Food Service please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
JJ Food Service Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
up to £18,000.00 per year