Cashier - Newmarket
We want you to be an integral part of our Newmarket branch. We're looking for a Cashier who will be the first point of contact for our customers looking to complete account transactions- making peoples' lives better every day.
You'll use your excellent customer service skills and warm personality to build relationships and promote our products and services.
In return for championing fantastic customer service, you'll get a competitive salary, a discretionary annual bonus, Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775, a market-leading employer pension contribution, life insurance (4x base salary), 25 days' holiday with 8 public and bank holidays, and My Choice - our flexible benefits scheme.
What you'll be doing to help our branch:
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement
- Accurately & promptly resolve customer queries & requests
- Help customers to understand how they can flexibly use HSBC services through Internet Banking, phone Banking & Self-service points, to meet their varying needs
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank's full range of products & services to enable you to connect the customer with other colleagues who can support their entire life journey
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure every need of the customer can be met within the wider branch team
- Maintain up to date customer records & ensure accurate cashiering activities
To be successful in this role you'll need to have:
- Have a passion for continuously delivering a superior customer experience
- Pride yourself on consistently delivering a personalised, friendly & efficient service at all times
- Uphold high standards of quality ensuring accuracy
- Demonstrate strong communication skills which will enable you to engage in effective conversations with customers & to build strong professional rapport
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000CP3U.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.