An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Carpenter/Kitchen Fitter to join a well-established company based in Hereford!
They specialise in carefully designing freshly inspired bespoke kitchens, furniture and interiors. They handcraft their artisan pieces using a careful balance of traditional techniques and modern efficient machinery. They believe in producing refreshing ideas to create a wide-variety of options for their clients to select, which enables them to maintain a truly collaborative approach to their craft.
While most of their work is local, their portfolio includes projects in Birmingham, the Cotswolds and London.
They are currently looking to employ a carpenter / kitchen fitter to join their growing team.
A successful applicant will show genuine interest in this area of carpentry, and possess the following:
- Time served carpenter/kitchen fitter with a minimum of 5 years hands on experience.
- Ability to work to a very high level of quality.
- Work efficiently on tasks set, meet targets and problem solve.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Own a full UK driving licence.
- Be able to work as part of a team, but also have the initiative to work alone.
- At times you may be required to work in a workshop environment. Joinery experience would be useful but not required.
- Plumbing and electrical experience would be useful.
- A lot of our work is local, however we are pushing into the midlands and also London, so must be willing to work/stay away at times.
- The position is full time 40 hours per week.
- 8 Hour Shifts, Monday to Friday.
- 28 days paid holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Pension scheme.
- £13.00-15.00 per hour starting rate, dependant on experience.
- To obtain the highest pay offered the ideal candidate will be able to successfully run kitchen fits, dealing directly with clients and other trades.
- Regular pay rise scheme in place.
- Chance to be part of a rapidly growing company with career progression; They are expanding to double our floor space in the next 6 months.
- Immediate start available.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Competitive salary, plus benefits