£32,000 + VAN + POTENTIAL EARNING OF £45,000 (Realistic Overtime)
Lambeth – South West London area
Mears Group PLC has just been voted in the Sunday Times as one of the Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work for in 2019! We now have an excellent opportunity for a Carpenter/Joiner (Multi-Skilled) to join our rapidly expanding team to work within a busy Repairs / Voids team environment.
Our housing teams provide rapid response and planned maintenance services for local authorities and registered providers and deliver in excess of 5,000 repairs every day to a growing portfolio of around 1,000,000 homes across the UK. We also provide a range of services to cover all areas of the housing sector, including regeneration, contact centre solutions, housing management, home improvement, facilities management, estate services, grounds maintenance, student accommodation and new build.
As a Carpenter/Joiner (Multi-Skilled) you’ll visit sites across your designated area and ensure our clients receive high levels of service and satisfaction at all times.
To be successful in our Carpenter/Joiner (Multi-Skilled) role you will have;
- Either a core trade with one or more additional skills such as plumbing, tiling, plastering and decorating.
- Or experience as a Labourer on sites where you have used a combination of the above skills but perhaps don’t have the trade qualification!
- Or individual trades may be considered!
- A full driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to participate in the out of hours call out service.
What Benefits do we offer?
- 20 Days Annual leave plus bank holidays
- Extensive training & development opportunities
- Annual Family Fun Day for you & your family
- Pension and Life assurance
- Mears Rewards – With hundreds of savings at popular retailers you could save up to £1,000 a year with the variety of offers at top brands there really is a saving for everyone that can make your money go further.
- Mears Assist – Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Paid time away from work to take part in social value activities in the local community
Sound like the Carpenter/Joiner job for you?
**Send your CV via the APPLY BUTTON**
At Mears, we look for people who share our values, along with our commitment to making a positive difference to people’s homes, lives and communities. We’re proud of our business and the opportunities we provide to colleagues working across the UK. With staff of all ages and walks of life, a job with Mears helps not only you but those in the communities around you. If you work with us, you can rest assured that you’ll be making a positive difference.