Care Assistant – Somerset House Nursing Home in the picturesque village of Wheldrake, York.
Transport provided to & from the home from a central point
IF WE THINK YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT, WE CAN OFFER SAME DAY JOB OFFERS!
Pay: £8.75 per hour
Hours: Day or Nights shifts -33 hours per week (3 shifts) working weekends on rota
JOINING THE COUNTRY COURT CARE FAMILY
We’re passionate about providing 5* care to our residents. From bistros to pubs and cinema rooms to spas – we’ve created extraordinary care homes so we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our team!
ABOUT THE CARE ASSISTANT ROLE AND WHY WE’RE UNIQUE
We’re proud to be a family run business that’s grown over the years to a family of over 1800+ employees and 30+ care homes. We’re proud to be setting the bar and leading the way with exceptional care homes you’d expect for your loved ones. Take a tour around one of our homes here:
Within your role, you can really make a difference to our residents’ lives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping our residents with personal support and care,
- Aiding their emotional well-being and social needs
- Serving meals/drinks and assisted feeding
- Interacting with our residents on a personal level
- Maintaining care plans
We want someone proactive, passionate and ambitious to support us to create the best person-centred environment for our residents and to connect us to our local community. You’ll be genuinely valued and empowered as an integral part of our team.
Experience in the Care industry and an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is preferred but not a pre-requisite. You’ll need to have great communication skills, both written and verbal.
YOUR REWARDS PACKAGE
You’ll be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people. You’ll also benefit from our generous benefits which include:
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression
- Brilliant training and development
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Free parking
- A range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
Apply now: We’d love to hear from you and can offer same day job offers*.
Country Court Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Please ask to see our equal opportunities policy for further information
starting at £8.75 per hour