Care Assistants required for our Summer Lane Nursing Home in Weston-Super-Mare
Are you compassionate, caring, friendly and outgoing? Are you looking for something more than just a job? Then why not join our family here at Country Court Care? A family-run company since it began in 1983; a family orientated employer with 34 family-focused Homes...and counting! And we are a Top 20 Large Care Group Winner in 2018 for Carehome.co.uk.
Why work for us? Well…
- We offer the opportunity of a shadow shift BEFORE you decide to join us, to give you the chance to see the job first hand, should you be successful at first stage interview
- We give an extensive, role specific 12-week Induction designed to give you the tools you need to succeed, whether experienced or completely new to Care
- We will support you through your Health & Social Care Level 2 Qualification, if you do not already have it with a view for the Level 3 should you aspire for progression
- We will give you the opportunity to complete the Care Certificate
- We have an online HUB with oodles of discounts and offers exclusively for our colleagues
With Family rooted deep within everything we do; our Values reflect everything we strive to achieve:
Our colleagues are like one big family - all working towards the same goal - the excellent care of our residents.
Day-to-day tasks of our Care Assistants include:
- Helping our residents with personal support and care,
- Aiding their emotional well-being and social needs
- Attending to their individual wants and needs
- Serving meals/drinks and assisted feeding
- Interacting with our residents on a personal level
- Maintaining care plans
However, the most important aspect is to make our residents and their relatives feel at home, cared for and part of our family.
Do you have experience in the Care industry? Do you have an NVQ Level 2 in Care, or are willing to work towards it? Do you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal? Can you use your initiative and build relationships easily? Then we want you to join our Family here at Country Court Care.
Country Court Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer and has zero tolerance for employment practices that foster modern slavery!