Female Care Assistant - Upton, Northamptonshire
Do you have a kind, compassionate nature? Searching for a more rewarding role?
I need someone with excellent communication skills who is also confident, motivated and empathetic in order to help me live my life to the full, with my 2 dogs. I have lived with a Spinal Injury for many years and this has given me the determination to live my life to the fullest. I am a wheelchair user and have very limited use of my hands.
I love to go for walks with my dogs and go to the shops, I am also a bit of a thrill seeker and enjoy hobbies such as indoor sky diving!
Although I can no longer walk, or eat without help and require help with all personal aspects of my care I have the very strongest desire to lead as independent life as possible in my own home. With the support of my family and with your help I know this is possible.
If you are interested in becoming part of a flexible and truly caring team within my home, broadening your medical and healthcare knowledge and helping me live my life to the full, then we are here for you too.
Experience is not essential as we provide all training and support to include a 3-day paid Induction Course at our Head Office in Telford, Shropshire
- Pay: Up to £11.88 per hour, dependent on qualifications and shift type (plus enhancements)
- Location: Upton Northampton
- Hours: Full & part time hours available, permanent*
- Shifts: 8.00am to 10.00am, 8.00pm to 10.00pm (to support with personal care and moving and handling) and 8.00am to 8.00pm, 8.00pm to 8.00am (to support with daily living) - Applicants must be flexible to work all shifts on a rota basis
- Free DBS**
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Training
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers**
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple, we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We have an experienced nursing and management team who train and support staff, assist our clients and manage the on-going requirements of care packages.
Our in-house training course ensures that staff are trained to the highest standard by qualified and experienced trainers in all aspects of care provision.
For further information, please call 01952 230006 to speak to one of our dedicated Recruitment Team.
*Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.