Do you love going the extra mile to make people feel valued and respected? Are you friendly, hardworking and reliable?
Here at Allways Care, we have a number of exciting opportunities for Home Care Assistant team members to join us based across the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire. With both full time and part time positions available, you will earn a competitive weekday rate of £9.13 per hour and weekend rate of £9.43 per hour.
Allways Care is a family run and owned service providing care and support to people in their own homes throughout the communities of Skegness and surrounding areas for the last 20 years. We don’t believe in ten minute check calls; we are a full service organisation and believe that all home care assistants should build up a relationship with our clients.
Benefits of joining us as our Care Assistant:
- Great job satisfaction and the knowledge you have made a difference to the lives of those who we provide support for
- Competitive rates of pay and 28 days holiday based on hours worked
- Contracted hours
- Enhanced weekend pay
- Mileage allowance
- Free uniform
- Outstanding in-house training
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- Paid training
- Completion of self assessment tax forms (Claim for mileage from HMRC)
- Company mobile phone
- Nest pension plan (company pension)
- Paid team meetings & supervisions/appraisals
About the role:
We are looking for Care Assistant team members who will show warmth and support to our clients with successful candidates gaining the opportunity to further progress their career within the Social Care sector.
We have roles available to join us on a full time or part time basis in:
- Chapel St Leonards and Ingoldmells
Key duties and responsibilities of our Care Assistant:
- Assist and support professionally with all areas of personal care
- Help with aspects of medication
- Prepare snacks, beverages and meals
- Perform light domestic duties and assist with shopping
- Providing companionship and social interaction
What we are looking for in our Care Assistant:
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided towards nationally recognised qualifications. We do however ask that you hold a full driving licence and have access to your own transport.
If you feel that you posses the values we are looking for and are keen to progress your career in social care, why not click ’apply’ today and join the team as our Care Assistant. We’d love to hear from you!
All applicants are subject to relevant references and DBS checks.
Keywords: Home Care Assistant, Home Care, Care Assistant, Social Care, Carer, Care Practitioner, Residential Support, Support Worker