Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis so they can live independently at home?
You can earn up to £13.87 per hour as a Care Assistant in Shipley with the family-run Helping Hands Home Care. We have many exciting opportunities available in and around Shipley, Bradford and Keighley.
No experience is necessary as we provide full training. If you feel a calling to care for others and have the right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days and times – guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Next carer training: 7th-9th January 2019 or 5th - 7th February 2019
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
As a Care Assistant, you’ll have the satisfaction of really helping people in your local community. Enabling people to live as independently as possible in their homes is what we live and breathe!
You may be offering companionship, personal care such as bathing or going to the toilet, or help with medication. You’re likely to be cooking healthy meals, shopping, doing a little housework or helping someone to get out and about.
Previous experience in care is not necessary as we provide full training.
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life