Care Assistant – Nights
The Chestnuts Residential Home
Salary: £9.25-£9.58 (+ weekend enhancement pay)
Hours: Part time/Full time hours are available
Our client is a modern, purpose-built registered care home in Aylesbury for 64 older people. The home is able to accommodate and support up to 32 residents with a higher level of support need, specifically those living with dementia.
The home provides a welcoming and social environment where they can choose to participate in a range of activities and events. The spacious lounges are perfect for residents to sit and relax, socialise or watch television. We also have 2 dementia units and the grounds and gardens are accessible for residents and visitors alike.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of supporting adults in a care setting or in the community.
- An awareness and understanding of high quality home care.
- Good communication skills, patience and flexibility.
- An understanding of safeguarding and person-centred support.
- A flexible working pattern and able to do shift work.
- Alternate weekend working pattern.
Shift patterns for nights are: 9pm-7am
Experience is desirable, however, is not essential, as we offer full training for all of our Care Staff.
In return for your hard work, along with a great salary, Our client is offering:
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Ongoing training and progression opportunities
- Thorough induction and regular support from all management and staff.
- Flexible working hours
- The option to work towards qualifications in NVQ Health & Social Care level 2&3
If you would like to see the full job pack, please call Stephen on 0330 335 8998 or, APPLY NOW