Covering Ely, Littleport, Witchford, Sutton, Soham, Burwell, Fordham, Isleham and surrounding areas.
- No experience necessary, full paid training given.
- Walkers welcome for Sutton area.
- £9.45 per hour.
Our MiHomecare Team are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our incredible Team of Domiciliary Care/Support Workers
You will be working as a part of a larger team, helping our Service Users with meal preparation, medication, companionship as well as personal care. Due to the area you will need to be a driver with access to a vehicle.
We will provide full training, followed by shadowing shifts arranged with an experienced carer, who will help you adjust to your new role out in the community.
Other benefits are:
- Realistic travelling time included within your working rota
- Free company uniform and all personal protective equipment supplied
- Free DBS completed on your behalf
- Paid Annual Leave and Holiday Entitlement accrued from day one of employment.
- £500 refer a friend incentive
If you have ever looked after a family member, you may have more experience than you think!
For questions please contact Steven on 07541 174713