Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis, so they can live independently at home?
Built on a foundation of family values, Helping Hands Home Care are dedicated to providing empathetic and person-centred care - and our team is growing! As a Care Assistant in Braintree, you can earn between £10.75 - £11.25 an hour.
We are looking for passionate, caring individuals who can support us with one of the following shift patterns:
• Mornings (7.00am onwards)
• Evenings (4.00pm onwards)
We provide full training to all of our new carers so you don’t need any experience; all we ask is that you share our passion for helping those in our community to live independently at home. If you feel that working in care is the right job for you and you have the right to work in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days and times – guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry), increasing to £16.85 for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
As a Care Assistant, you’ll have the satisfaction of really helping people in your local community. Enabling people to live as independently as possible in their homes is what we live and breathe!
You may be offering companionship, personal care such as bathing or going to the toilet, or help with medication. You’re likely to be cooking healthy meals, shopping, doing a little housework or helping someone to get out and about.
Previous experience in care is not necessary as we provide full training.
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life