Do you feel a passion to care for others? Are you looking for a flexible career supporting people on a one-to-one basis so they can live independently at home?
You can earn between £10.75 - £11.00 per hour as a Care Assistant in Harlow with the family-run Helping Hands Home Care. We have many exciting opportunities available in Bishops Stortford and surrounding areas.
We are looking for passionate, caring individuals that can commit to working one of the following shift patterns:
- Mornings (7am - 3pm) and alternate weekends
- Evenings (3pm - 10pm) and alternate weekends
No experience is necessary so if you feel a calling to care for others we’d love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Training provided in branch on a regular basis
- Flexible hours with part-time options for regular days and times – guaranteed hours available
- Fantastic rates of pay (the best in the industry) with increases for bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline
- Opportunities close to home, plus many opportunities for career progression
Helping Hands is the only care company recognised in the UK’s Best Places to Work 2018 by independent employee reviews giant Glassdoor.
Previous experience in care is not necessary as we provide full training.
You must have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life