Five reasons you’ll like how we work:
1. Earn a fair wage - we pay above the Real Living Wage plus paid mileage.
2. Get paid in full for travel and waiting time plus 28 days annual leave.
3. Fit reliable work around your life with a guaranteed-hours contract.
4. Be part of a team that supports you and be part of our profit share scheme.
5. Develop your skills with paid training - we pay DBS, training and uniform costs.
We look after you, so you can make a real difference - Join the home care agency that’s getting it right.
- Permanent role
- Flexible working hours
- Profit sharing/share options
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Close-knit, family-feel supportive team
- Pay you can count on & above Real Living Wage
- No rushed visits & realistic travel time
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Onboarding & training time paid for
When you feel fairly paid and supported by your company, caring for someone at home is unlike any other job – you give that person greater independence and peace of mind. That’s why we’re committed to getting it right when it comes to our team.
Could this be the right role for you?
- Are you at ease talking to people?
- Do friends and family often trust you to help them?
- Are you that person who’s guaranteed to turn up, no matter what?
If you’re happy to support clients with personal care to help them enjoy their day with dignity, are always up for a cuppa and a chat and can sort the bills from the junk mail, you’ll excel in our care assistant role. Whether you’re experienced or would like to kick-start a career in care, we’d like to hear from you.
What we require from you:
- A valid Driver’s Licence.
- Access to a car you will use for work (you will be driving to and from clients' houses).
- A passion to care and support others.
- A commitment to work full shifts: either 7am-3pm or 3pm-10pm.
- Able to work on alternate weekends.
Hourly pay rates:
- Average hourly pay: £10.70
- Full time pay equivalent: £20,865
- Weekdays (daytime): £10.00
- Weekdays (evening): £10.25
- Weekends (daytime): £11.25
- Weekends (evening): £11.65
- Bank Holidays: £20.00
Right now, we’re looking for the right person to support our clients in the Bath area.
If you've got any questions or would just like to talk about the role, call Kerri on 01225 536300, she'd be more than happy to chat with you.
Reference ID: BABA
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
See job description for full details of hourly rates. Full time and part time available.