Community Care Hero – BT19, BT20, BT21, BT22, BT23, BT24, BT25, BT26, BT27, BT28, BT30, BT31 and BT67
Not all Superheroes wear capes!!
Would you like?
- To be part of the UK’s largest community based care companies
- To brighten our customer’s day, giving them a hand to ensure they remain happy and healthy within their own home
- Receive competitive hourly rates of £9.00 plus mileage
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- Career progression with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers.
- Employee referral bonus programmes.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
- Access to a vehicle for works purposes is essential due to geographical location
Our clients could have physical, cognitive and learning disabilities. They need friendly faces daily to help them take medication, some light chores, bathing and personal care, preparing small meals, assistance with outings and general companionship
To be part of our family you will need to pass DBS checks, provide relevant references and have the right to work in the UK. You will need to be available for a variety of shifts including weekends
For further information, please apply and we will be in contact!
Conard Care is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Bangor, Comber, Newtownards, Down Patrick, Ballynahinch, Castlewellen, Moira, Hillsborough, Lisburn, Saintfield, Crossgar, Killyleagh. Ballywater, Millisle, Donaghadee, Cloughey, Ballyhalbert, Portavogie, Kircubbin, Greyabbey.