£9.50 - £11 per hour
Excellent Company Benefits
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. We are dedicated to supporting individuals positively in their own homes, always ensuring they are at the heart of the service.
Care Assistant – Benefits:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 28 days paid holiday
- Full Training
- Company car / Paid mileage
- Special rates for weekend
About the Care Assistant role in Surrey:
As a Care Assistant, you will become a part of an incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis.
Please connect with us if you find happiness in supporting with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties.
What skills we need from you:
- A driving licence is essential for this role due to the location of our clients
- Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication - verbal and written
- Demonstrate the ability to show warmth, compassion, showing respect and dignity to others at all times.
- Fully flexible to work mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
Those who hold a QCF/NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care are highly desirable, however this is by no means essential as full training will be provided.Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant in our Surrey office!
PLUS Mileage allowance