CAR PARKING PATROL OFFICERS - Oxford/Oxfordshire
We now have vacancies for Car Parking Patrol Officers who will cover our car park sites throughout the Oxford city and county area, and further out along the M40 corridor.
Key tasks & responsibilities will include:-
- Carrying out regular mobile patrols of the area's car parks to identify non-compliant vehicles and issue PCNs.
- Observing, upholding and enforcing health & safety regulations at all times, including the reporting of all hazards and dangers identified on site.
- Monitoring parked vehicles in accordance with the parking regulations in force on site.
- Taking enforcement action against vehicles parked upon private property in breach of any Terms and Conditions.
- Checking and cleaning signage and payment equipment in accordance with the site cleaning schedule and Company quality standards.
- Liaising with front-line customers and suppliers.
Applicants must have a clean UK driving license to apply for this position, and a current CRB check would be ideal. You should also have a naturally confident approach with a professional manner in terms of your appearance and a genuine pride in your work. The great part of this job is that you are out there on your own, with nobody looking over your shoulder - so the sense of 'freedom' is empowering!Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary £10.00 per hour
- Overtime opportunities
- Consistent performance award scheme
- Uniform provided
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided
- Mobile phone provided
- Full on-job training
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
You will work 40 hours per week, with some weekend and evening work on a rota basis, working 5 out of 7 days.
Vehicle Control Services Ltd (VCS), part of the Excel Parking Group, was founded in 1990 and has grown over almost three decades to become one of the UK's foremost providers of bespoke, cost-effective car parking solutions. Covering car parks in the public and private sectors, we have national coverage, with operations on over 600 sites, including some of the nation's largest universities, commercial outlets and NHS locations.
It's a great time to join VCS - which is growing like crazy! - and career opportunities are very real for the right person. So, if you would like to be considered for this position, please click on the 'Apply' button and send us a copy of your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you think you may be the ideal candidate for the role.