Car Mechanic/ Vehicle Technician- Level 3
NEWLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WELCOME!
Gi Group, Doncaster are now looking for a Vehicle technician for a Thorne based client. As a vehicle technician reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will carry out preventive maintenance in accordance with company standard on new and approved used cars for a high end automotive manufacturer.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills;
* To use technical knowledge and skills to effectively service/repair vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance in accordance with provided manufacturer guidelines
* To accurately record information and work where possible to achieve manufacturer's servicing and repair times
* To control the use of materials, tools and consumables to minimise wastage
* Maintaining service and repair records
* Preventative Maintenance
* Ensure your workload is completed to the required standard
Vehicle technician experience required:
Minimum of Level 3 NVQ in the related field through a recognised formal training programme (City & Guilds/NVQ) NEWLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WELCOME!
Full Clean UK License Essential
GI Group operate confidentially on behalf of our client and are here to answer any questions you may have regarding this role- Please call n on 0 1 3 0 2 7 3 0 3 3 3.
£10.77 - £10.77 per hour