REL Field Marketing are looking for great communicators who have an understanding what drives customers in store to purchase. You will be using instore displays, stock replenishment and great customer service to drive sales in the candy category across your local area.
Obviously, experience is always useful, but if you have the passion and the determination required to make this opportunity a success, then we definitely want to hear from you.
- You’re a people person who is a natural at building good relationships
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You get a kick from driving sales by achieving brand visibility
- You are passionate about great customer service
- You have a valid driving licence and your own vehicle
- You are looking for an interesting opportunity and you need work that fits your life
- You earn a good rate of pay at £8.75 per hour
- You get flexible working, 1 to 3 weekdays each week
- We’ll give you the support you need so you can work autonomously
- We take pride in prioritising your career development and helping you discover your potential
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.Still with us? Then we probably have a match. So why not send us your CV by clicking “Apply”.