Due to expansion, one of the UK’s leading providers of slimming solutions and cosmetic treatments are recruiting. The company are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to work within the small, friendly team at their head office in Bournemouth. With 27 clinics across England, Scotland and Wales, the company ensure complete confidentiality together with excellent patient service and follow-up care at all times. Based in Bournemouth, the successful receptionist will earn a basic salary of £16,224 per annum.
Support is at the heart of this company’s philosophy. Patients are their number one priority, and their customer service team supports, advises, empathizes and helps their patients with their journey to being healthy and confident.
As an essential part of the team, you will be the primary contact point for patients, offering information and advice regarding company treatments. advising on sales, undertaking administrative tasks, ensuring processes and procedures are followed in an efficient manner and providing a fantastic customer-led service. As a Customer Service Advisor your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the company’s database - ensuring that patient information is correct and up to date
- Providing clients with accurate information on the treatments and products available
- Receiving and responding to customer service enquiries via email, web, voicemail and phone.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- A positive, proactive and customer focused attitude.
- Ideally you will have a strong background within customer service
- An interest in fitness, health, and lifestyle are an advantage
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Strong basic numeracy skills
- Basic computer skills (MS Office)
We are looking for friendly and confident individuals, who work well within a team and are available to work shifts Monday-Sunday, 8am-2pm and 2pm-8pm.
As a part of the CSC team, you will receive a competitive salary that increases annually with service, training and support, employee discount, and a friends and family discount.
If you are interested in the Customer Service Advisor role, based in Bournemouth, please apply by submitting your CV below.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.