Job descriptionJob Title:
- CAD Technician
- Manchester or North Wales
Until further notice all staff are home working so there will be no current requirement for office working.
All systems are online and a company laptop will be provided.
Salary / Benefits:
- £28,000 - £32,000 plus 28 days holidays plus BH's and Pension.
- A professional engineering consultancy services with over 25 years experience across multiple industries including highways, local authority buildings and rail.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Experience in the use of computer-aided design software such as AutoCad & Civil 3D to create 2D drawings and 3D models.
- Experience in Rail / Civils Infrastructure.eg Drainage, structures,Groundworks, Flood Risk.
- Experience with Microsoft software including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams etc
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements in order to design in line with industry standard
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience with Network Rail drawings and submission
- Experience using point clouds, laser scans / LiDAR data in production of 3D surfaces etc
- Able to develop drainage catchment drawings
- Familiarity with and production of Flood Risk / Consequences drawings
- Familiarity with and production of 3D structural models for use in structural analysis software (Tedds, Robot, Revit)
- Reinforcement detailing and scheduling
- Drainage general arrangement drawings, construction details, schedules, long sections
- Experience of Using Micro Drainage
- BIM experience
- Experience of producing drawings for Section 104, 106, 38 & 278 applications
- Create high-quality detailed technical drawings and plans based on designs supplied by Architects, Engineers and designers and make modifications to existing drawings.
- Use a variety of CAD software programmes to create designs in 2D and 3D models.
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers and designers to understand their design requirements.
- Provide accurate, detailed and to scale drawings.
- Ensure drawings are compliant with industry and health and safety standards and protocols.
- Conduct site visits and surveys when required (Very rarely required to do so).
- Present working drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender, manufacture/construction and installation.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis