Are you a proficient user of Revit, with a collaborative and cheerful attitude?
Do you perform under the pressure of deadlines and have that desire to succeed?
If this sounds like you, and you would like the opportunity to further develop your skills, then keep reading.
Due to our continued growth in increasing Revit & BIM led commercial and educational furniture and fit-out markets, we are now seeking a full-time Revit Technician to work in a vibrant, culture-led business.
This company is experiencing solid and consistent growth. The fact that our projects are becoming larger and increasing in technical detail means this role is becoming key to our successful project delivery. The opportunity to grow and flourish in your knowledge of Revit and BIM to increase efficiencies throughout this process is waiting for you.
We have two sections to our company - one is commercial fit-out and office refurbishment, working in the Gatwick Diamond and Central London. The other is specialist refurbishment and furniture supplying to the education market. We provide a comprehensive and detailed design service to our clients, including space planning, preparing 3D models and visuals, interior design schemes, FFE packages and bespoke furniture.
The role we are recruiting for is a Revit Technician to work mainly across the education sector. The design team currently comprises of a team of five, with additional freelancers as required.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years' experience in using Revit within a construction or furniture company. The role is technically based and will involve providing detailed information for our fitted furniture production and installation. The successful candidate must take pride in their work and be able to perform under pressure and to tight deadlines. A team player is essential.
Duties include but not are limited to:
- Technical Drawings
- Space planning
- Producing 2D drawing layouts
- Producing 3D models & visual representations
- Attending internal project meetings
- Producing detail drawing packages for installation
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
Keywords: Revit Technician | Technical Draughtsman | Space Planner | Architectural Design | Designer | BIM | AutoCAD | Revit
- Previous experience working in the UK
- Proficient in Revit
- Modelling experience
- Understanding of Revit parameters
- Collaborative working environments
- 2-5 years Revit experience
- Team player/ collaborative approach
- Understanding of BIM co-ordination and management principles within a construction industry
- Architectural and detailed design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Understanding of shared data platforms such as 4projects / Asite / Aconex.
The company has been in the furniture and refurbishment markets for ten years and has seen strong growth year-on-year.
We work together as a close-knit team, valuing our family heritage and promoting mutual respect and support. This has created a loyal, customer-focused team, who uphold the following values:
- Respect; for other persons, their property and feelings
- Integrity; Honesty, truthfulness and loyalty
- Diligence; hard work and timekeeping
- Professionalism; dress, demeanour and language
- Continual improvement; better not bigger
20,000.00 - 30,000.00 per year
see job spec
see job spec