Currently representing a well established furniture company in Stourbridge that offer bespoke solutions to the retail, healthcare and leisure industries. Out client are seeking a CAD Draughtsman / Setter Out to join the expanding company.
This is an extremely exciting time for a highly skilled CAD Daughtsman / Setter-Out to join a bespoke manufacturing company, working on some notable projects. Working within a highly skilled team of designers, this exciting new CAD Draughtsman / Setter Out opportunity offers a professional, friendly atmosphere, purpose-built offices and excellent opportunties for progression.
CAD Draughtsman / Setter Out Position Overview
- Producing setting-out & GA drawings from designer / architect drawings for ultimate use as manufacturing drawings
- Organise the printing, collating, recording and monitoring of all drawings and related documents you receive for each project
- Site Surveys at initial contract stage
- Clarify instructions received from in-house or from Client
- Ensure drawings and cutting sheets are produced and distributed in a timely manner
- Ensure any revisions / amendments are notified to the relevant individual(s) in a timely manner
- Communicate clear and precise instructions to others (in-house and third parties)
CAD Draughtsman / Setter Out Position Requirements
- Experience within Joinery / Shopfitting / Interiors/ Setting out
- Passion for Setting Out
- Experience in AutoCAD 2D
- Experience with Solidworks
- Effective communicator and team player
CAD Draughtsman / Setter Out Position Remuneration
- Salary £28k to 32k DOE
- Healthcare package
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
28,000.00 - 32,000.00 per year