C# / SQL Software Engineer
FPSG are working in partnership with an exciting client seeking a passionate Software Developer based in Glasgow, with strong Microsoft C# .Net AND SQL skills.
As a Software Engineer you will be involved in a diverse number of development projects, you will write clean, well-structured and secure code using Microsoft technologies. You'll adopt and promote good practices in agile development, create system requirements from business requirements and proactively identify and suggest improvements to working practices.
You'll be expected to take pride in your work, participate in a team environment and be keen to provide and challenge expert opinion on requirements and requests, before working to build applications to meet and exceed these.
You will join a team of likeminded colleagues. You'll be passionate about software development and working within an agile environment. You will gain exposure to new and emerging technologies, including influencing the clients future plans to move into the Cloud environment.
· Develop and maintain a suite of internal applications that combine to form a bespoke ERP solution.
· Develop next generation improvements and additions to match business needs.
· Assist in the evolution of legacy systems, being re-written in modern technologies.
· Continually strive to improve on efficiency, introduction new best practice and technologies.
· Maintain documentation and logs on all activity.
Essential Skills and Experience required to be successful
· C #
· ASP.NET Framework
· Strong SQL
· Entity Framework
· Visual Studio
· Winforms / MVC / WCF
· Exposure to Microsoft Azure, Angular, Xamarin - experience is desirable although not essential
You will be rewarded with a competitive market salary and benefits package in line with experience. The team environment is relaxed with a supportive collegiate culture in a truly exceptional physical space. There are provisions for flexible work patterns, bespoke training and personal development
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age
£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year