OVERVIEW: .NET Software Developer / Software Engineer ( C#, .NET MVC/Razor, Bootstrap, JQuery, Web API's) sought by software and IT services business specialising in delivering world-class enterprise software solutions to multiple industries. Perfect opportunity for a relatively junior or mid-level .NET software developer to further develop their career in a responsible position with genuine career promotion prospects working for an innovative PLC !
SALARY; Excellent negotiable package depending on experience and competency C£25-£35K plus excellent benefits including contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance etc.
LOCATION: is Aztec West / Almondsbury near Bristol.
My client is a very established and profitable enterprise software and IT services business. They operate primarily in the UK and Ireland and deliver enterprise software solutions to a multitude of organisations across many different business sectors from SME to corporate. My client has a focus on growth, which is underpinned by a continual investment in its enterprise software solutions to ensure they are consistently market-leading, helping customers stay one step ahead of their competition. My client maintains a strong market position due to the quality of its products and services and its successful track record.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
As a result of a focus on profitable growth and sustained investment in its enterprise software, my client is creating new Software Developer roles within its new product roadmap software development division. You will join an experienced software development team working in a proven lifecycle development environment that underpins their ERP software suite. An extensive learning and development programme will support the successful candidate, who will engineer code using a variety of platforms ranging from .NET core, multi-value NoSQL database environment through to mobile and tablet developments. The candidate will acquire or further develop skills across the development lifecycle, with exposure to development, testing and client implementation and configuration.
Under the supervision of the Development Manager who will mentor and further develop your skills, you will;
* develop accurate and fully documented code that delivers the requirements of the product roadmap.
* review and interpret external customers' business requirements and high-level software specifications and develop code that complies with these specifications using standard company procedures and methodologies
* work collaboratively in a team of developers to build a best practice approach to user experience for sophisticated and complex enterprise software.
* Regularly release new functionality in line with the product roadmap
* deliver solutions as defined by the agile/scrum plan for product development.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE FOR .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER;
* Practical experience of SOME of the following development technologies and languages; C#, .NET / .NET Core, MVC / Razor, Bootstrap, JQuery, Web API's
* A qualification in a technical IT related discipline ideally
* You will be a confident communicator and collaborator and will aspire to writing code that is clean, understandable and cross browser compatible.
* You will be keen to make a strong lasting impression and to take on additional responsibility and in turn receive greater rewards.
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
- A comprehensive learning and development program including funding of relevant professional qualifications and REAL chances for career progression
- The chance to join a highly established proven PLC market leader who continually invest in their software solutions to stay ahead of the competition
- An excellent professional, hard working but fun, team oriented environment
- A highly competitive basic salary plus corporate benefits package
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity.
Plus EXCELLENT benefits package