JOB OVERVIEW: C# .NET Developer / Software Developer (C# .NET / MVC / SQL Server ) sought by one of the UK's largest business software and services providers.
LOCATION:- Bournemouth Dorset
SALARY: To C£35k-£45K plus comprehensive benefits package
My client is the UK’s third largest provider of business software and services with a huge turnover, thousands of customers and approximately 2000 employees. They provide enterprise and market-focused solutions that allow customers to re-imagine what is possible, innovate in their sectors and improve the lives of millions of people in the UK.
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a talented C# .NET Software Developer to join the established existing team. The Developer will work in a team responsible for the development, maintenance and support of enterprise level applications. The role covers the full software development life-cycle and will involve some customer facing interaction and a level of autonomy on exciting projects.
- A degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or Equivalent qualification or experience.
- 3 years upwards commercial software development experience
- Exposure to a number of the following languages, platforms and tools;
- C# or VB.NET (C# preferred)
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- Windows and Web Services advantageous
- XML / XSLT
- version control using TFS
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a continually growing global market leader which offers excellent training & continuing professional development, my client offers;
- A highly competitive salary plus and a comprehensive benefits package
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded software development enthusiasts.
- There are also chances of career progression for the right candidate!
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; software developer, development, engineer, programmer, C#, .NET, Senior, Lead
EXCELLENT plus benefits package